Breast Cancer Community
Male nipple discharge?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Male nipple discharge?

So for a long time it seems like there is a small amount of liquid coming out of right nipple at random times. It would feel like there was a little wetness, not much, but still there, and I wouldn't notice anything. but when I squeeze the nipple, a small amount of clear liquid comes out. I've felt around for a lump, but felt nothing. Should I be worried? Ah, I forgot my age. I'm 19, almost 20, so I'm not going through puberty anymore. Perhaps it could have something to do with how stressed I am lately?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
127512_tn?1193745816
Not the doctor here. If you want the doctors opinion you have to post on the breast cancer forum above. There are two breast cancer forums here and this one does not get answered by the doctor. He will probaly tell you genically to see a doctor. We only get 2 question a day so post early morn. I do know that males can get breast cancer. There is another forum you may want to check out. It is breastcancer.org. Go to community support and join the discussion board there. Scroll down until you see the forum that says Men With Breast Cancer. I am sure someone there can give you some guidance.  Hope this helps. Sorry I couldn't.
Blank
When I was 24 I found that if I pressed my right nipple between my fingers about 6 drops of clear fluid would come out of the tip. The doctor said this was a sign of a precancerous condition and urged me to have my right breast removed. I went ahead with the mastectomy, so now I have only one nipple. But they did find a precancerous growth in the removed nipple, so I did the right thing. My remaining nipple is OK, just a little larger than average, but there's no discharge. I check the remaining one periodically. You should see your doctor.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank