Micro Calcification 2 Lymph nodes are clear

Hi All, as I mentioned it earlier, my sister has Micro Calcification with clusters all over  her right breast(Almost 9cm).Mastectomy has performed and her 2 lymph nodes are clear and doctors sent for Pathology Test and out of 100 pieces 36 were negitive and waiting for the remaining 64 test results. So, can you please let me know her condition and what stage she is in. She is just 36years old and a mother of 6years and 2years old kids.
Hi there.

I guess we would just have to wait for the actual pathology report for two main reasons.  The first is that we should be able to confirm if this is indeed cancer or what type of cancer it is.  Second, the number of positive nodes will give us a clearer picture of what stage she is in.  Depending on the stage and the character of the primary cancer, she can be recommended to undergo additional treatment like chemotherapy or radiation therapy.  Until the pathology results come out, we can never say for sure but I hope everything will turn out OK.

Regards and God bless...