Microcalcifications disappeared???
I had a yearly mammogram dec.12,2012. The next day the Breast center called me and said my mammogram was abnormal. I went back dec.17th for another more in depth mammagram. They said that I had microcalcifications in my left breast. They made me an appt. with a specialist for a consult. He scheduled me a biopsy the 27th. I went and during their mammagram on my left breast  before the biopsy, the microcalcifications dissapeared? The Dr. wants me to go back to the Breast Center for another mammagram April 1, 2013. Where did the microcalcifications go? No biopsy because of poor visualization?
I doubt that the calcifications completely disappeared. Perhaps due to a different angle they were not visible on that particular Mammogram. You should keep in mind that NOT all calcifications prove to be related to a malignancy. I do adivse you to follow-up in April as recommended. Regards ....
Thanks! I am going in April. It's just been one thing after another with me. I am falling all a part! .LOL. My body is getting OLD
LOL, that happens to the best of us you know. As I recall no one ever said getting older would be a pleasant experience. Hang in there and things will either get better OR you'll get used to it. Take care now ....