Mole-Like growth between breasts
I have a growth between my breasts that is atypical of a mole but has "pods" or "seeds" or "sections" that when removed appear to be like dry skin; if I irritate it too much it will bleed. It is round, raised and dark brown in color.  I can't find any info on the computer to find out about it.  I heard that it is a "seed mole"  but when I put in that description it brings up food recipes??? You got me on this one!!!  Please help.
Hi.
From your description, it is possible that the mole-like growth between your breasts is a type of skin infection.  Warts can present as a raised, round, hyperpigmented lesions on the skin.  Depending on the size, this can cause discomfort most especially when pressure is applied.  It can spread and increase in number.   A fungal skin infection should also be ruled-out.   A consult with a dermatologist is recommended.
Take care.