Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Mole under breast bleeding
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Mole under breast bleeding

I have several moles under my breast, but within the past few days, this one has begun to hurt and is bleeding.  The Mole is almost the size of the pencil eraser.  I don't know if it has a root or what?  Should I be concern.  My mother had breast cancer appx. 4 years ago.  

Since, I'm writing, also I have had some bleeding from the rectum, not only when there is a bowel movemement.  I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago and had to had appendicidus (misspelled) at the same time.  Now, at times when I have a bowel movement and wipe, there feels like a large lump right under my breast that feels like someone with very large hands have shoved the hand in my body.  Unfortunately, I am one of those that hate to go to the doctor.  Especially, since I was hospitalized for 3-4 weeks when I had my hysterectomy.