Breast Cancer Community
Moles on Breast Nipples

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Moles on Breast Nipples

Hi, I am so uneasy about the moles on my nipples.  On my right nipple tip I have a mole, grayish in color and the size of a pencil eraser; on the left nipple the tip has a white mole, very tiny.  I have mentioned it to my doctor and they say it is okay but it bothers me just thinking about it.
Linda610
Avatar n tn
Hi.
Did you notice any change in the character of the moles on your nipples?  Any increase in size, change in the borders or color, or associated pain?  A change in the character of a mole is one of the danger signs of cancer.   If there is any change in the character, you can have it excised and the specimen sent for histopathology.  
Good luck.
I had a tiny bump, almost pimple like on my left breast a few years ago.  My doctor told me it was nothing.  Well it was.  If you are concerned please go get checked out.  If you don't then it is always good advice to keep an eye on it.
God Bless