More than one bump...
As you know, I posted a question on Sunday about a large lump that I had found. I went for an ultrasound yesterday and the technician stated that there was definately more than one (as many as 5 or 6). So, needless to say, I am worried even more than I was before. An ultrasound was performed on both of my breasts and my right one was fine. So my question - any idea as to what several lumps could be? I will consult with my physician tomorrow for the results, but I am extremely nervous and would like to hear some answers right now.
Dear tricia0814:  It is difficult to say what these lumps are without further evaluation.  All tests have their uses and limitations.  An ultrasound is helpful in distinguishing between a structure that is solid and a structure that is fluid-filled (cyst).  Your doctor will review these results and discuss with you what the next step, if any, is needed to further evaluate these lumps.