Need Help!!!
Sometimes I feel pain in my left breast, specially before my period starts. Is it any symptom of breast cancer ?
This could be related to the hormonal fluctuation with respect to your menstrual cycle.When you do your SBE (Self Breast Exam) have you noticed anything abnormal like a breast lump, skin changes or nipple discharge, etc?
Pain in one or both breasts could be due to many benign causes and it's rarely associated with breast cancer.To name a few,oral contraceptive pills,digestive disorder (acid reflux),injury to a muscle,tight clothing and pregnancy could cause similar pain.
Avoiding foods and beverages containing caffeine, such as coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks,can decrease water retention and may help to alleviate the discomfort.
If the pain still persists, you would need to see your doctor for a detailed clinical examination to find out the cause of your breast pain.okay?.
Best wishes and I hope you feel better soon.....