New Breast Cancer Awareness Theme

In honor of October being the National Breast Cancer Awareness month, we have designed a special theme to recognize this. This is our second theme like this and we hope this is something you will use to help spread awareness about Breast Cancer. To change your theme, just go to My MedHelp and click on the "gears" circle. The Breast Cancer theme is the last theme on the second row. Please let us know and feedback and thank you.

MedHelp
very nice ... so why don't you use it for the home page during the month of October ? Blue >>> Pink
Excellent....I finally figured it out, duh
Second row? I only have 1 row? and there are only about 6 colors, no pink ribbons or anything.
I just wanted to say hello.  I have just signed up to this forum and am looking forward too meeting some new people and having others to talk with about my struggles with Breast Cancer.
Thanks...
recrdpxi
Thank you I just found my gear and chose a fun theme, with kiddos  and toys; I love it:)
again TY.   Could this be a home page? I like jadip's idea.
sass