Breast Cancer Community
Nipple Pain and small lump behind Left nipple.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nipple Pain and small lump behind Left nipple.

I noticed quite suddenly last week that it was painful if I push my left nipple into my chest. After that I notice a pea sized nodule right behind it I grew concerned.  I had a chest xray two weeks before and my Doctor did not notice anything. It only hurts when I push in on the nipple.  But now The lump itself is sending its own pain impulses
most likely from me squeezing it.  I am a man.  I don't want to be a man with breast cancer. And I don't want to worry too mucH SO I WILL see my Doctor. Is there a chance I may have breast cancer?

This discussion is related to Male - Nipple pain w/ inflammation behind.