Nipple Pain and small lump behind Left nipple.
I noticed quite suddenly last week that it was painful if I push my left nipple into my chest. After that I notice a pea sized nodule right behind it I grew concerned.  I had a chest xray two weeks before and my Doctor did not notice anything. It only hurts when I push in on the nipple.  But now The lump itself is sending its own pain impulses
most likely from me squeezing it.  I am a man.  I don't want to be a man with breast cancer. And I don't want to worry too mucH SO I WILL see my Doctor. Is there a chance I may have breast cancer?

This discussion is related to Male - Nipple pain w/ inflammation behind.
It would help to know your age ... but you are doing the right thing by seeing your Dr.... a chest film wouldn't necessarily show anything of this nature. You will no doubt need either an Ultrasound or Mammogram. Breast cancer is always a possibility but less likely if you are rather young when these lumps can be hormone related.  Regards...