Nipple Skin Peeling
About a week ago i noticed my right nipple there was sort of a scab on it and I thought of it as nothing big and left it alone.  The nights I went to bed were fine expect I noticed that that same nipple started to burn and become painful.  When I saw it the following morning pieces of skin started to come off and it's happened the following days as I put ointment and a band aid over it.  The nipple has has become raw skin. Is there anything I can do to cure this?

Have you noticed any lump or any other abnormal feature on breast self examination?

You should consult your doctor immediately and get a proper clinical evaluation and relevant investigations done.

What is your age?

It is important to let a doctor look at the lesions and then decide about the possible causes.

Both eczema and paget's disease could cause such symptoms and the treatment can only be decided after a cause is established.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
I am 16 years old and i have the same issue as egroeg. My left nipple is itchy and the skin is peeling. When i take of my bra, some dried liquid will be in it (gross, i know). I also have not been getting my period, but i think this is because i am overweight.
Please help me, I am really scared

This could be due to hormonal changes or some other infective cause.

You need to wear lose clothes and keep the area clean.

Consult your doctor about both the nipple discharge and missing your menstrual cycles. You would need some blood tests and the discharge would also be sent for a lab
analysis.

Nothing can be said with surety without a proper clinical evaluation and relevant investigations.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us on what your doctor advises.

Regards.

A related discussion, My nipples are peeling was started.