Only 1 liver mets & nowehere else
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 7-07 with microscopic node involvement in just 1 node.  Did lumpectomy, chemo AC dose dense, radiation, tamoxifen for a year (ER+, HER-2 -).  Just found via liver CT only one 2 cm tumor in liver, and PET scan showed no other mets anywhere else.  Oncologist says this is pretty rare.  I am considering liver resection vs Cyberknife, followed by 4 mths chemo with a taxane.  Liver tumor is on top surface of right lobe.  Opinions?
That is a rather large tumor. Out of curiousity may I ask if you have been followed by routine scans or did you have the CT due to some symptom ??  This would be speaking personally but I think I might go with the Cyberknife resolution. A second opinion wouldn't be frowned upon with a decision of this magnitude.  Best of Luck whatever you decide.
I have similar situation and also was told

I am ER+ and HER2 - with single 2.5cm Liver legion and I just had 4th round
of AC. The breast tumor is dumb bell shaped and approx 4cm. I will get CT
scan on April 13th, 2009. My oncologiest wants to start weekly Taxol for 12 weeks as
my next treatment. We discussed to possibility of RFA on liver legion and surgery on breast tumor before starting the Taxol treatment.  
He indicated that if I felt strongly about doing the surgery first he would do it. I am struggling with what to do next.

I am leaning towards surgery because this may be the only window to do the
RFA on liver legion and sugery to remove breast tumor.