Pain, lump on my left breast
Hi, I am so worry. I have a shrap pain on my left breast, found a lump, and feel my breast really warm. I am worry, nervous...I have two kids, I do not want to have cancer.. I feel sad :(

This discussion is related to Painful Lump In Left Breast.
Have you seen a doctor yet?

What is your age? Does the lump increase or decrease in size? Is it painful or tender?  

Has a mammogram, ultrasound and MRI been done? Since when have yu noticed the lump? Are you lactating?

Have you noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like skin changes, breast lump, nipple discharge , etc

Have you seen a breast specialist or your doctor for your symptoms? Till then you could try some warm compresses, breast massage and oral pain relief medications.

The cahnces that this is cancer are minimal and this looks to be mastitis - but nthing can be said with surety.

Let us know about what your doctor or breast specialist advises.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and also about how you are doing.

Regards.
I went to a doctor... he sent me a mammogram , then a ultrasound. He said that will repeat the mammogram in 6 months and that I should not be worry. They will repeat the mammogram since they saw a lump (maybe suspicios,I do not know) ...but anyways I have read so many articles on the internet that I told him right away if I can get a biopsy and then he told me that will send me to a surgeon . The part that gets me upset is that they found the suspicios lump is in my right breast, while the other lump in my left side, the one that hurts (burning pain and swets during nights), he said "just take motrin" . I have been having problem with this breast for 3 years, the first time was right after I have my baby, I ended up in the hospital for 3 days with antibiatics, then last year , they did a mammogram ang came back normal, and NOW that is killing me.

My decision: Will go to the surgeon, if he doesnt give me a good answer, then I will consult another doctor .

I love my family to much and will not take any chances.

pd. I have 2 aunts fighting with cancer (cervical and breast).

Thank you friend for your comments. Excuse my english :) !

You should just relax and talk to your breast specialist or breast surgeon - you could wait and get a re-evaluation in 6 months if you are convinced or you could talk to them about getting a biopsy done.

This would help to clear out the doubts that you are having and also get a confirmed diagnosis.

Could you post the mammogram and ultrasound reports to us here?

Let us know what your doctor advises and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.