Pain Above Right Breast
Hello, I am kinda new here. I just wanted to know if I could get some help. Well I have been working out on and off for the past month and one day all of a sudden I felt pain above my right breast whenever I would move my left arm or whenever I would press on where I am feeling the pain. I don't have any chest pains or any problems breathing. My breast isn't swollen or anything like that but I just really want to know what it might be.
From your brief description it sounds like this could be some type of muscle issue. I think you would be wise to see your family Physician for an exam and opinion about the pain you are having. I doubt this is any kind of breast problem since the pain is on the right when you move the left arm.  Regards ....
Thanks japdip. I worked out monday and now I don't feel the pain again at all. Not even when I move my arm or when I press on the area that was hurting.