Breast Cancer Community
Pain Above Right Breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Pain Above Right Breast

Hello, I am kinda new here. I just wanted to know if I could get some help. Well I have been working out on and off for the past month and one day all of a sudden I felt pain above my right breast whenever I would move my left arm or whenever I would press on where I am feeling the pain. I don't have any chest pains or any problems breathing. My breast isn't swollen or anything like that but I just really want to know what it might be.
From your brief description it sounds like this could be some type of muscle issue. I think you would be wise to see your family Physician for an exam and opinion about the pain you are having. I doubt this is any kind of breast problem since the pain is on the right when you move the left arm.  Regards ....
Thanks japdip. I worked out monday and now I don't feel the pain again at all. Not even when I move my arm or when I press on the area that was hurting.