Pain in breast after double lumpectomy
Hello my name is Becky and I am 29 years old.  I had a double lumpectomy in my right breast in April.  One lumpectomey was guided and the other wasn't.  Everything came back benign.  But now is has been 2 and a half months and I am having severe pain in my breast now and I also get sharp pains shooting through my right breast that last about two or so minutes.  I am not sure why this is happening.  Everything was fine with my breast but this started about two weeks ago and has not gone away.  Please help!
Sounds like it might be due to nerve damage that often happens during surgery. It might be wise to discuss this with your Surgeon and get his/her opinion.
How are you?    I'm sorry to hear about the pain in your breasts. Are there other symptoms such as fever, chest pain or swelling? Was there trauma to your breast wihin the past  2 months after your biopsy?  After lumpectomy, there is usually  little pain. There may be temporary unpleasant sensations, including numbness and a pinching or pulling feeling in the underarm area but this also resolves when the tissue heals. But with this increasing pain, it would be best to call your doctor for proper evaluation.

Take care and keep us posted.