Breast Cancer Community
Pain in chest behind left breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Pain in chest behind left breast

I'm a 27 year old active female and for the last few days I've had a sharp constant pain in my chest. It will come and go, I'll feel it some days all day and other days wont feel it at all. It's hard to describe exactly where but how I would say it is deep in my left breast. It's not actually in my breast but seems to be more like my chest that hurts not my actual breast. Has anyone ever had this? Anyone know what it could be? I've taken tums and it hasnt changed. Ive also taken aspirin and it hasnt changed. Thanks
1 Comment
Hi.
Do you feel lump/s in your breast?
The intermittent chest pain you are experiencing are nonspecific and could be due to a number of conditions like musculoskeletal pain syndrome.
For now, you can take over-the-counter pain medications like mefenamic acid or ibuprufen.
It is also best to seek consult with your doctor for proper evaluation and management.
Good luck.