Pain under left armpit and upper breast area???
Reading these threads here I feel some relief to know that women with pain in an armpit and perhaps a lump there and tender breast areas have had mammos and US showing nothing abnormal BUT I hope you continue this discussion as I am in the same boat and so afraid it might be breast cancer!!  Can anyone please share thier experiences, similiar symptoms and what it turned out to be? Thank you so much sharing.

This discussion is related to Armpit pain, could it be from fibroadenoma?.
Please be aware that you can NEVER compare your symptoms with anyone else's as no two problems are exactly the same. If you have any symptoms at all you should make an appointment with your personal Physician for an examination and any possible testing that may be appropriate. Waiting and comparing with others solves nothing so please see your Dr. and follow whatever recommendation he/she makes.   Regards .....