Breast Cancer Community
Painless white dot on nipple
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painless white dot on nipple

Hi, I'm 15 year old and I had noticed a white dot on my nipple a few days ago when I got out of the shower. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch, but it's there. I told my mom about it and she did take a look. She said that it shouldn't be much and that it would probably go away on it own. She doesn't know what it is and neither do I, that's what is making me worry about the white spot. It's really small, and when I take a look every now and then (to make sure that it hasn't gotten bigger or something) I usually can barely see the white dot. But every time I take a hot shower and get out then look again, the white dot is pretty clear. I heard of like "pimple" on the nipple...but that would mean some pain and liquid would come out if you squeezed it right? When I squeezed, nothing came out. Any idea what this is?