Peeling Breasts- what's going on?!?!
For over a week, my breasts have been peeling. It honestly looks almost like scales on a lizard. It seems to peel the most under my breasts, and there is NO peeling on my nipples. I have been having my period for almost a year now and everything is regulated and I actually started my period today. The peeling seems to be getting worse day by day... It concerns me and I'm not sure what to do. Moisturize? Wash it a lot? Leave it alone? I am not pregnant, obviously, so I really have no clue why is is happening. My breasts aren't even itchy. Please help!

0
1. Happened before to you

0
2. Heard about it happening

0
3. Never happened or heard of
The best advice I could give you is to tell your mom to make an appointment to see a dermatologist.This sounds like a yeast infection and it should be treated.Don't worry,your skin condition has nothing to do with breast cancer.
Don't use any lotion that could make things worse.. Dry your skin very well after bathing,or showering.In the meantime,you could use an anti-fungal cream until you see the doctor okay?
Take care now..
Thanks for the help!! The only thing is that I went to my urologist last week. She did a urine culture and everything came back normal, so I'm not sure that it could still be a yeast infection. I didn't know a yeast infection could could affect my breasts! But again, thank you for the EXTREMLY helpful information :)
Hi again,
The yeast/fungal infection can happen anywhere on the body and it can occur also on the skin of the breast,particularly under the breast where there is more moisture.
Please see a dermatologist so that your symptoms can be treated.
Best wishes...