Pimple like on nipple
I have no idea how to sort this, but i had this pimple like stuff on my right nipple. it started out as a black dot then later it developed into a pimple like lump and when i popped it, it produced like the pus  seen on pimples and some blood. Is this cancerous? is this dangerous? im concerned since im only 20 yrs old.

The chances that this is cancer are negligible. But you should not pick at the lesion as this might cause infection.

You should keep the area clean, wear lose clothes and see if the pimple goes away in a few days.

Pimples on the breast can occur, just like on skin anywhere else.

You could do a breast self exam and report any abnormal features that you might notice - a breast lump, skin changes or nipple discharge etc.

If the pimple does not resolve in a few days consult your physician for a clinical evaluation.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and keep us posted on how you are doing and what does your physician advise.

Goodluck.