Pink patch (s)
Hi! I have a pink patch on the top of my right breast that is hard, and sometimes blisters and then scabs over. In 2010 I had a similar issue with one on the bottom left breast, and was checked out but everything came back clean. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this before? Everything I search comes back IBC, I do have a strong family history of breast cancer, but at my age (23) the doctors just assume I want attention. Can anyone give any advice?
The breasts are subject to all kinds of skin problems most of which are not dangerous,but it's hard to self-diagnose a skin condition without the benefit of a doctor's examination.
All I can say is that most breast skin problems aren't cancer, but usually don't go away without the correct treatment
From what you describe,I don't think you have breast cancer,especially at your age,so statistically speaking, you're probably fine.But keep an eye on that patch, and if it doesn't get better or go away, get it checked by a dermatologist who can also perform a punch biopsy if something more than a skin problem is suspected.
Take care..