Positive D-dimer
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a positive d-dimer test prior to finding out they had breast cancer.  I was told that I had a positive d-dimer in January(slightly high).  I discovered a lump in my breast a week ago.   I read that they can be related.  
I am not sure if  blood disorder could be related to breast cancer.Several causes can produce a growth in breast tissue and investigation is always needed particularly if the lump is painless and not movable.
In most cases,a breast lump is not a sign of breast cancer, it could be one of many benign lumps like a cyst or a Fibroadenoma which are commonly found in women in their late teens and early twenties,but can also occur in women of any age.
In any case,whether the lump in your breast is related or not to your blood disorder,you should be aware that it is an abnormality and it's always advisable to have it checked out by your health care provider who will  probably recommend some type of testing .Depending on the results,your doctor will be able to decide if further investigation is warranted.
Best wishes...
Thank you for yor response.   :)