Post Mastectomy Pain
I have been suffering with nerve pain for 5 months now after bilateral mastectomies. Neurontin did help but the side effects were terrible. It kept me from being able to read or drive. Went off of it and the pain is becoming unbearable again. I also just recently stopped physical therapy thinking that it was making it worse. Had 30 PT appts which helped range of motion but no improvement with the nerve pain across my chest. Feel as if a tight rope is around me. I am in the Chicago area and did not get any help from two physiotherapists I saw. Has anyone else suffered from Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome? Interested in knowing if you found anything to help.
This is something that may take a considerable amount of time to lessen. You might consider making an appointment at a Pain Clinic as they have many varied methods to deal with chronic pain.    Regards .....