Breast Cancer Community
Questions about my breast screening results

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

4573656?1245283113
Within the past month and a half I have had the Halo Breast Pap Test, Mammogram, Ultrasound and Thermogram breast screenings. I also had some lab test done as well, such as Prolactin, thyroid and iodine. Starting with my labs, my  prolactin  was normal, thyroid was normal but my iodine was  awfully low along with an abnormal result of my urine creatinine. I am wondering how my thyroid can be normal but my iodine is really low(abnormal). My PA even said that those two test contradict with each other because they work hand in hand, so how can one be normal with the other abnormal? Also what does it mean to have an abnormal result for my urine creatinine? I am on my 3rd kidney infection since January of this year. I have taken 3 rounds of Cipro and it still refuses to go away. I am off soft drinks, been taking cranberry and all but this kidney infection doesn't want to call it quits. Would this affect the 24 hour iodine loading test in any way?

* I have uploaded the left breast thermogram image*

Now with my breast screening, my mammogram was normal(to be expected at my age of 27) but my ultrasound showed 6 tumors(3 of them clustered together) in my right breast. It also said "there may be a lymph node of .83 x .45cm in the 1 o'clock radial". What does that imply? What could it mean and due to? I never got ultrasounded on the left breast. My Halo breast pap  test came up abnormal, it showed that I have MASSIVE amounts of estrogen and that cells are depositing into my breast tissue. I have been using the Mirena IUD for almost 4 years now so Im not taking estrogen producing Birth Control Pills that just ends up adding more estrogen. Then I've got my thermogram results that states I have EXTREME Hypervascular pattern in both breast, but looking at it,  you can clearly see the left breast has like 40% more hot area with alot more hypervascularity but the guy graded them the same which was TH-2 ++. I have done sooooooo much research and I have not found any place that does two + signs after the TH, I know they can put a - or a + after the TH but not ++. My hormonal grade was grade 3 and he put my breast cancer risk a 6 which is REALLY low. I dont understand how he could put that, even my doctor knows my risk is high but why does the guy that did my thermogram results think my risk is low? I am very dismayed at all  this. :( My left breast also  show  two evilish looking eyes right below the massive hypervascularity. The report said nothing on what that could be. I dont understand why. What is your thoughts? Is cancer a possibility?
I think you may have done way too much research ... and I'm not quite sure why you have had all these many tests; especially at your age. Not quite sure why you think you are high risk for breast cancer either. I think you would be best served if you posted on the Expert Forum for an opinion of the Dr.s from The Cleveland Clinic or seek a second opinion from another Breast Speialist .... actually few of these many tests are related as they deal with many different systems and possibilities. If there is some abnormality within the breast only a biopsy of some type can differentiate between benign and malignant.  Good Luck ........
My doctor is very good and he is trying to cover all his basis. Women get breast cancer at young ages. It's not taught enough. My risk have been proven to be high and thats how I do know. Research doesn't hurt, giving yourself knowledge helps us understand things better and  as well as giving us ways to make ourselves better. These test were needed for many reasons.  I am going in on Monday to go over all these test with my doctor, I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there that had knowledge about any of these things. I don't scare myself with research, I use it to my advantage 