Raloxifen anyone?
Hi.  My Oncologist is starting me on Raloxifen, aka Evista.  I am premenopausal, and received a mastectomy  weeks ago due to DCIS.  Anyone w/ a similar case using this stuff?  Thx.
I know allot of girls on the breastcancer.org site (discussion boards) are on this type of med. Maybe you could post there. Hope this helps.
Hi I too am premenopausal,41 and recently had a mastectectomy 12-12-06 for dcis.  My Oncologogist has given me a script for evista as well.  I haven't started it yet but plan to in the near future.  I haven't found anyone else else that is taking it that is premenopausal have you?  I know the side ffects are suppose to be more tolerable than with tamoxifen and the results similar.
Kelly
Did your girls check out the site I recommended? It would be very helpful.
I have been to that site and others but haven't had luck finding others that are premenopausal on Evista.  There are many that are post.  I probably will go ahead ahead and take it
as I can't really fnd any big reasons not to other than lack of official clinical trials.  It sure would be nice to find someone in my shoes however.