Rash
I'm a 21 years old female and I've noticed a rash developing on my beasts. It began on my right side but now is on both breasts. The rash kind of look like pimples. Is this something that I should be worried about? It doesn't itch unless my nipple gets dry, and the rash is confined to my nipple. I do drink a lot of caffeine b/c i'm in school, and I'm also taking birth-control (tricyclin low). What should I do?  Thanks!
The chances of the rash being cancerous or malignant are very less.Yet you should definitely get a clinical evaluation and ask your physician for a mammogram and USG. Having had OCP puts you in a high risk category. You should schedule an appointment at the earliest. Progressive bilateral rash on the breast needs to be investigated. Have you noticed any lumpiness or tenderness? Do you have a family history of breast cancer? Do you remember any trauma to the site, or tight clothing that could have caused the rash? You would need a course of antibiotics and painkillers alongwith topical application medicated creams.
hi,
at your chances of malignancy are rare unless you fit into a high risk candidate.
Should be an allergic response or some form of inflammation. Consult your doctor. I should  down fast