Reading a MRI report on breast
The findings on my breast MRI read as follows:
There is a nodular enhancing mass with irregular margins measuring 8mm (AP) x 5mm (T) x 6nn (S1).  It is in line with the nipple centrally.  It is 6,5 cm posterior to the nipple and 5cm anterior to the posteriorchest wass.It ias a rapid rising initial curve and the delayed phase is washout in typel

What does all this mean?  I had a mri guided biopsy yesterday....they used the little vaccum to suck it out.

My report ends as BR4 suspicious for maligancy
Dear Kansasgal, This is all just a description of the mass, and location of the mass that was seen on the MRI.  Bottom line it was rated as a BIRADS 4 (BIRADS is a rating scale for findings on mammograms, ultrasounds, MRI's) A BIRADS 4 reading means it is suspicious for a malignancy - and having a biopsy (as you have had done) is appropriate.  There is little more that can be said - the biopsy results will be the next piece of information needed that will clarify what this mass actually is.