Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Reading a MRI report on breast
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Reading a MRI report on breast

The findings on my breast MRI read as follows:
There is a nodular enhancing mass with irregular margins measuring 8mm (AP) x 5mm (T) x 6nn (S1).  It is in line with the nipple centrally.  It is 6,5 cm posterior to the nipple and 5cm anterior to the posteriorchest wass.It ias a rapid rising initial curve and the delayed phase is washout in typel

What does all this mean?  I had a mri guided biopsy yesterday....they used the little vaccum to suck it out.

My report ends as BR4 suspicious for maligancy