Recurrent HER2+ Breast Cancer
In 2011 I went through 6 treatments (Jan - June) of chemo and a year of Herceptin (Jan - Dec). In May I found out I had recurrent HER2+ cancer and had 18 lymph nodes removed with only one cancerous. I have a clean PET Scan!  I am now undergoing 4 treatments of AC and 6 weeks of radiation will follow. I tried Lapatinib and was allergic to it. I've had a lumpectomy with 2 lymph nodes removed (1 w cancer), bi-lateral mastectomy with reconstruction, and just recently my lymph node removal surgery.

I am looking to communicate with another person who has/had recurrent HER2+ breast cancer.   I just need to hear that there are hopeful cases!
So sorry to hear about your breast cancer recurrence.I hope some members can share their experience with you,but in the meantime,please check this website" HER2 Support Group"where you can read personal stories and identify with others who have been through HER2+ breast cancer battle.
I hope it helps.

http://her2support.org/

Wishing you all the best...
Thank you for the suggestion!
You welcome!
Thank goodness,because of so advanced treatments today,we rejoice in hearing many success stories of people who have beaten breast cancer recurrence.
I hope and pray that sooner than later,you can make this disease a thing of the past.
Again wishing you the best of luck... :)
go to facingourrisk.org for more HER2 information. Amazing research is posted there regarding options, treatments, surgeries, things to know and things to ask about.