Red Rash
Hi, I'm 16 years old, and I have this red dot-rash on my left breast. It doesn't itch, and there's nothing abnormal about the breast at all, it's just there. I believe I've had it since I was around 9 or 10 years old, but I never really paid any attention to it. And now it kind of worries me...Does anyone have any advice to help me?
I don't have any professional knowledge to help you answer your question.  Hopefully, one our drs. will stop by and offer you some advice.  If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Chris
Breast Cancer Community Leader
Healingwell62
Hi.
How are you doing?
From your description, it seems that the red dot-rash on your left breast is a telangiectasia or a dilated blood vessel.  It is usually asymptomatic.  This may be a manifestation of a systemic problem like autoimmune diseases.  This may also be acquired after a trauma to the skin or after sun exposure.
I would suggest having it examined by your doctor for proper evaluation and management.
Good luck.