Breast Cancer Community
Red lump on left breast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red lump on left breast

Hi i've recently come across this red dot on my left breast. It looks like a blood blister when u squeeze the skin but it doesnt break like a normal blood blister does even though it looks like its full of blood and feels slightly raised above the skin. However, I'm scared that it could be breast cancer or something similar. I check my breasts every day and they havent changed size or anything but i think this dot has come and gone in the past. Its un nerving because I'm scared to go to the doctor about it, and I just want it to go away.

Can anyone give me any advice as to what it could be?.
Thanks
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
587083_tn?1327123862
Hi.I don't think anyone can tell you exactly what this red blister is, except of course a doctor who will examine you.It could very well be a cyst or a benign lump but I would advise you to have this checked out since you are worried about it.It's a good thing that you check your breasts for any abnormality but this is not enough.When you have an obvious spot like you have,you shouldn't be scared to show it to your doctor,quite the contrary,being scared is worse than finding out what this is.Please,go and have this checked out.You will have peace of mind knowing that it could be nothing to worry about after all.Best wishes.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank