Breast Cancer Community
Red spot on left breast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red spot on left breast

Im not sure whats going on?

I was breast feeding my 7 and a half month old yesterday morning and noticed a little red spot yesterday on my left breast. I came out of no where and i have no idea what it is? later in the day it has become a darker red and looks more like a mole but red and less like a spider vein. What could it be? should i be concerned. it doesnt come out of the skin still beneath the breast skin tissue.

Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
This could be related to your present situation (nursing or hormonal changes) but I would call it to your Dr.s attention when you see him/her next. I don't see any connection to breast cancer since you have no other symptoms. You might ck. with your OB/GYN if this concerns you to the point of worry. You might also post your concerns on one of the other Forums dealing with breast feeding, etc. for some input from others.   Regards ....
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank