Red spot on left breast
Im not sure whats going on?

I was breast feeding my 7 and a half month old yesterday morning and noticed a little red spot yesterday on my left breast. I came out of no where and i have no idea what it is? later in the day it has become a darker red and looks more like a mole but red and less like a spider vein. What could it be? should i be concerned. it doesnt come out of the skin still beneath the breast skin tissue.

This could be related to your present situation (nursing or hormonal changes) but I would call it to your Dr.s attention when you see him/her next. I don't see any connection to breast cancer since you have no other symptoms. You might ck. with your OB/GYN if this concerns you to the point of worry. You might also post your concerns on one of the other Forums dealing with breast feeding, etc. for some input from others.   Regards ....