Breast Cancer Community
Red spots on my breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Red spots on my breast

I am 27 year old and a few months ago I saw two red spots on my left breast. They were small and the colouring was a hint of yellow and then bloody red around. I let it go I never bothered to check it out. Now the redness is faded but I can still see them there. Today I was changing and I saw one bigger red spot on my right breast , and is similar to the other two i had in the left breast. I am not sure what to do, or I should consider going to the doctor. I don't feel pain when I touch the spot and I have tried to see if there is a lump but I don't feel anything. I am a little concern about it because my grandmother did of breast cancer and I don't know what to do. Can someone advise what to do, if I should worry or not.

Thank you very much.
1 Comment
If you have no other symptoms except these spots that you can see on both your breasts skin,I would think that you could have some sort of a skin problem.
I would certainly consult a doctor or even a dermatologist to find out about these spots.
You might need a doctor's prescription for some medication, because it's also spreading on the other breast.
Best wishes...