Aa
A
A
Close
Red spots on my breast
Hi,

I am 27 year old and a few months ago I saw two red spots on my left breast. They were small and the colouring was a hint of yellow and then bloody red around. I let it go I never bothered to check it out. Now the redness is faded but I can still see them there. Today I was changing and I saw one bigger red spot on my right breast , and is similar to the other two i had in the left breast. I am not sure what to do, or I should consider going to the doctor. I don't feel pain when I touch the spot and I have tried to see if there is a lump but I don't feel anything. I am a little concern about it because my grandmother did of breast cancer and I don't know what to do. Can someone advise what to do, if I should worry or not.

Thank you very much.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
587083 tn?1327123862
Hi,
If you have no other symptoms except these spots that you can see on both your breasts skin,I would think that you could have some sort of a skin problem.
I would certainly consult a doctor or even a dermatologist to find out about these spots.
You might need a doctor's prescription for some medication, because it's also spreading on the other breast.
Best wishes...
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources