Right breast troubles/saline implant
I started having pain in my right breast and right armpit a few months ago.  I have saline mentor low-profile over the muscle breast implants for over 15 years now, no problems whatsoever.  I went to my gyno, who stated I had thickening in my armpit and sent me for a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound.  Initially, the first three reports came back normal.  Then yesterday, my gyno called again, stating there was an area of concern in the mammogram, and I need to follow up with a surgeon.  I panicked and asked what kind of "concern" was it and the gynos office said it may be a partial rupture of my implant, but I ask how is this possible?  Wouldn't the entire implant just deflate because it's saline?  I can still feel it and it feels just like it always did.  What else could this be, if it's not the dreaded C diagnosis?  I know the implant is old, but it has not given me any troubles until now, and they still look awesome and feel very natural, so I don't think its capsular contracture.  I'm just very scared right now, and don't know how I could have been told my mammogram and ultrasound was fine, by TWO different doctors, and now have one of them come back with this sketchy reason for an abnormality, and see a surgeon, etc.  Thanks.
It's really hard to say if your saline implants are causing this problem or not.A thickness in the axilla area doesn't necessarily mean something bad.It could be just hardened fatty breast tissue,or a swollen lymph node,mostly due to an inflammation or infection somewhere in the body caused by a virus or bacteria.However suspicious lymph nodes also present in this area and because of this possibility,it's important to consult a Surgeon who will probably want to further investigate this thickness to make sure that there is nothing serious there.
Hoping that everything will turn out just fine for you..
Best wishes...