Breast Cancer Expert Forum
SMALL BREAST LUMPS

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

SMALL BREAST LUMPS

I discovered i had a breast lump quite some time ago and didnt go to visit a doctor untill recently she looked at it for a minute and said it didny look seriouse and to let her know if there was any change.

I have recently discovered abnother one directly nxt to the other one

they are small and are the meeting point of breast and armpit.
when pressed down on they are slightly mobile and do not hurt
i have recently been feeling tired and weak and do not know idf thwy are related could you give me some idea as to what they possible could be? as im xtreamly worried.
Dear Anestasia:  Without the benefit of physical examination it is impossible to say what this lump may be.   As there is a change and it is of concern to you it is best to have it checked by your doctor.