Breast Cancer Community
Seeking for second Opinion -Rescue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Seeking for second Opinion -Rescue

Hi, My name is Coco Yap, from Malaysia.
I am seeking for second opinion and consultation from all the professor who involve breast cancer.

Well, My sister diagnosed to breast cancer at October 2007,She in 32years old, single. Now she getting worst,she declare to Metastatic breast carcinoma,indication from CT chest and abdomen dated 10 April 2008.

Findings

The lung parenchyma and the mediatistinum are normal.
The Tumor Mass in the right breast is larger measusing 5.6cm in diameter with infiltration of the adjacent pectoralis muscle.
The right axillary lymphnodes are slightly smaller- 1.0cm in diameter.
There are multiple liver metastases with the largest measuring 2.0cm in diameter.
There is a mass in the right ovary with cystic and solid areas measuring 6.2cm in diameter.
The left ovary is bulky measuring 2.8cm in diameter.
The uterus is bulky with hypodense area in its body measuring 1.8cm in diameter. fibroid.
No significant pelvic lymphadenopathy,
Minimal ascites in the pelvis.
There are small scieriotic foci in the L1 vertebrae. bony island.

Impression
carcinoma of the breast with progressive metastatic disease.

Therefore, She did a 6x cycles chemotherapy but seen no improvement in stated. We advised to continue to molecular Targeting Therapy- Herceptin+ chemo.

Well, i did found a cryosurgery were located in Guang Zhou.

Frankly speaking, i really need to get more second opinion or consultation to me what should i go through with more effectiveness for her since she in critical situation now.

Wish to hear from your prompt reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Regards,

Coco yap
Malaysia
Email- cocomomo_3***@****
Skype- cocomomo316
mobile- +6012 3348700