Self exercises to get rid of Axillary breast tail.

I have got Axillary breast tail in my left armpit for last 2 years... I am 27 and I am not sure about the reason. Could depression be a reason? I was suffering from depression 2 years back. I got mammogram done once in year and reports come normal... Doctors also say that do not worry much just get he test done every year.
I searched many forums but they all talk about cosmetic surgery... and also for many woman it has again come back after pregnancy... I am still single so dont want to take any surgery at this point of time. Could you please let me know few exercises which will help me reducing it. or any therapy other than surgery. I have to compromise wearing dresses loose around arms:(

Please help.
Please help.
If this isn't bothering you then I would just leave it alone .... NO exercise though .. this might only serve to increase the size of the tissue. This extension of the breast tissue can certainly be removed at any time but this is a surgical procedure done under general anesthesia and no surgery is without risk. This would be your decision ... either leave it alone or have it removed because these are the only solutions.