Shoulder pain
I am suffering from shoulder pain and back side of the neck pain.Its on the back side of the shoulder.At the same time I am having rib pain.Are they both related?It started 6 month back.What should i do for that?
Hi.
Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer?  What stage?
The shoulder and back pain can be caused by a variety of conditions.  It could be musculoskeletal pain.  In the setting of breast cancer, there may be a progressive disease (development of bone metastasis) to cause the symptoms.
It would be best to seek consult with your doctor for further evaluation and management.  For now, you may take over-the-counter pain medication like Ibuprofen
Please post your updates.
Good luck.
Iam having the same pain back pain shoulder pain and neck pain all in the left side but it all started right after a breast biopsy and its been giong on for a yr.I have no idea what it could be if you find something out please post it THANKS....