Small itchy spot on left breast that comes and goes
Hi, for the past two or three years I have had a small itchy spot (about the size of a nickel) on my left breast. It's been in the same spot. Sometimes there is not any sign of why, other times, there is a small pink spot, not round and slightly raised. It seems to appear more in the spring and summer time. I thought about seeing a doctor about it last year, but it went away and I forgot about it. They usually last a week or two when if flairs up. I don't think it's IBC since it does come and go and is only in the one spot. Any suggestions on what this could be? I appreciate any feed back. Thanks!
You are most likely correct in thinking that is is definitely NOT IBC. I would suggest that you see a Dermatologist about this problem .... the skin on the breast is the same as the skin on any other part of your body and subject to the same issues. Regards ...
Thank you for your reply. I did see our general practitioner and she thought maybe it was some type of contact dermititis or ezcema. She said if it were IBC I would not have gone for even a year without knowing. She suggested cortizone cream and to come back in a week if it doesn't clear up. Thank you again for replying, have a great weekend!