Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Small 'pimples' forming on breast
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Small 'pimples' forming on breast

Hi,
I am a 38 year old woman. Last week I discovered a red spot on one of my breasts similar to a pimple. It has a small whitish spot in the center. Now I have developed another one though it is not as red and looks more like an actual pimple than the first one. Neither of these are on the nipple or aereola area. The doctor said the first looked like a spider bite or something like that and gave me a perscription for an antibiotic which I have been taking for a few days. He said it did not look anything like cancer and was nothing to be worried about, but now I am concerned that I seem to be developing a second one. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Nancy
Related Discussions
Dear Nancy, It does sound like a pimple, or some type of skin problem, it does not sound like a cancer problem.  See if they resolve over the next few days, try and think if there was anything that may have caused irritation or if they are occuring elsewhere on your body.  Anyway, if they do not resolve or worsen, check back in with your doctor.
2 Comments
Blank
I Have always Been told those Pimples where called Milk Bumps But I have a Large Bump that drains on my breast that has been there 6 months and Until Lately I just thought it was a Boil or something like that But Now i am not so sure. It hasn't Gotten smeller but bigger even tho it drains it has a Large Hole (opening) and it is deep below the Surface of the skin it is Rock hard. Should I be concerned? Could this Be cancer or a cyst or a Muscle tumor?
Thanks In advance for your Answers
Lori
Blank
A related discussion, Pimple on nipple was started.
Blank
529385_tn?1212794874
A related discussion, here is some information was started.
Blank
A related discussion, breast pimples was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Pimple under side of breast was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank