Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Sore Bump on Nipple

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Sore Bump on Nipple
I have this small bump on my right nipple, and it is very sore. I am only 17 so i didn't think it could be breast cancer. About a month ago i had a whole bunch of painful bumps in my legs that the doctor said it could have been from a serious illness but i havent been sick. The doctor told me to wait it out, and a few weeks later it went away. Please help :(
Dear blonchik92:  Skin on the breast (and areola) is like skin anywhere else on the body and is subject to a variety of abnormalities - such as a pimple, for example.  If this gets worse or does not go away in a week, you should have your doctor take a look.
Thank you Very Much :)