Breast Cancer Community
Soreness on the bottom of right breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Soreness on the bottom of right breast

I had a mamagram done about 3 months ago and nothing showed up. The last couple of weeks I have been noticing soreness and tenderness on my right breast below the nipple and close to the rib cage. Everytime I rub my hand over that area it feels very sore. Should I be concerned? I also have FM and bursitis, could that have anything to do with that?
Lori
1 Comment
I don't think the discomfort you describe has anything to do with a breast issue; especially since your Mammogam was negative. The FM might well be responible but you might ck. with your personal Physician regarding the pain just to be sure.    Regards ...