Stage 4 Breast Cancer patient
If my mom's HGB was 7.3 seven weeks ago and had 2 pints of blood transfused and is now 6.3 and need to do it again. Is this a sign that her body is starting to shut down? Her HCT is 19 and her RBC is 1.67. She has had stage 4 breast cancer for almost 4 years and has had many radiation treatments and chemo. Should I be concerned that this may be the beginning of the end of her life?

I am sorry to hear of the problems your mom is having.

However, questions in this forum are answered by BC survivors and other volunteers not generally identified as health professionals.

Therefore, your medical questions regarding her specific case should be addressed to her  doctors, who are in the best position to answer them, since they have both the medical expertise and access to all the details of her individual case, including her medical history and test results.

Best wishes to both you and your mom,
bluebutterfly