Subdermal Breast Lump?
I'm 16, and for a few years now I've had a lump IN my breast, not really ON it. you can tell that one breast is bigger than the other, and when you feel it there's some kind of a lump. Like...an egg. Like the egg whites are all the normal breast tissue and the yolk is the lump. Thats probably an unusual way to explain it. But its large and circular and you can push it around in my breast, but it returns to the same place. Is that normal or is it potentially deadly?
It's a really good way to explain it ! I do not think it's "deadly" by any means. There are many lumps, cysts, etc. that will appear due to the hormone levels in the body. I think to ease your mind about this a visit to your Dr. would be a good idea. He/She can do a breast exam and explain to you the nature of this lump. It might be a cyst or just some lumpy tissue within the breast. Have it ck.d out, OK ??  Take care ....