Breast Cancer Community
Support

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Support

I feel like i've been posting too often from the looks of things, can't help it tonight.

Two years ago I joined the Finger Lakes Runners club in upstate NY.  Last October I happened to mention to one of them, Karen, that I might not make a race becuz of a biopsy.  I don't know half of the club women and men at this point.  I had not been able to attend enough meetings or races to put more than a few faces to names.  Since then I have received gifts, extroadinarily heart felt breast cancer race items, cards, jewerly, emails, calls...still for some it beats me because ..I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

I guess it's time to  stop the feeling that if some one does something for you, you need to find a way to repay them.  Now I know that these gifts are for me to pass on.  To the next me who needs it.  God love you all.
1 Comment
What a wonderful post. Sometimes we have to learn to recieve.