Swolen elbow related to breast cancer?
I had non invasive DCIS nuclear grade 3 in left breast 3 1/2 years ago. Sential node biopsy, 4 nodes removed - no involement.  After 3 excisions, a full left breast mastectomy.  Elected not to take tomoxifin.  For about 2 years I have been having trouble with my left hand and elbow.  I am right handed and do not play sports or have a job with repetitive motion.  I now have swelling on the inside of my arm at the elbow.  At times sever joint pain.  Loosing strenght and feeling in my arm and hand.  I have not experienced any trama to my arm.  Do you think it could be related to breast cancer?  I had a steriod shot about 1 1/2 ago and it seemed to help at the time.
I would think not unless this is Lymphedema related. If the steroid injection you mention helped then I doubt it very much. It sounds more like a bone/joint/nerve problem. I would certainly advise you to consult a Orthopaedic Physician to determine the exact cause of your symptoms.    Regards .....