Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Symptoms of bone mets
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Symptoms of bone mets

I have been having light pain in both legs for about one week now. It is in my lower legs and comes and goes frequently. It does not keep me awake at night and seems to not hurt at all when I am on my feet. I sit most of the day at my job.

I was treated for a T2 N0 M0 breast cancer tumor in 2001 with chemo and radiation. Every little pain worries me. What are the common signs of bone mets.

Should I have this checked. I had a bone scan in 2002 because I was having alot of back pain but most was due to a 4-wheeler accident and they found a benign compression fracture and I hyperextended my knee. Other than that the bone scan was clean.

Any information would be appreciated.