Breast Cancer Expert Forum
TAXOTERE and side effects to bones?
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

TAXOTERE and side effects to bones?

I have had 4 chemos with adriamycon/cytoxin,  followed by 4 treatments with Taxotere.  Just had last treatment 3 weeks ago.
I read that some have bone/muscle aches with Taxotere.  
Are the aches just legs-back?  Or can they be here and there all over?  I have little pains in many places.  Just at times, and not enough to really complain about, but it keeps me wondering if they are from the Taxotere, or cancer spreading.  Guess I am getting paranoid!    Thanks for your information.