Tram Flap Pain
I had a tram flap 12 years ago.  I have been having severe pain across the surgery along my abdomen for at least a year.  The Plastic Surgeon that did the surgery said that  I have damaged my nerve endings.  He prescribes Neurontin 300 mg. per day and as much rest as possible.  The pain tends to come back as soon as I do any type of acitvity and is very frustrating.  Is there any other suggestions for treating this nerve pain besides bed rest and medicine?

Nothing can be said with absolute surety until a proper clinical evaluation is done and relevant investigations done too. Especially in your case, considering your past medical history.

You need to follow up with a doctor soon. Till you get an appointment you could try warm compresses and oral pain relief medications and try to restrict your activities.

Let us know if you have any other doubts.

Regards
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.