Tram flap 10 years ago
Quick history:  modified radical mastectomy on left in 1987; removal of right breast and Tram reconstruction in 2001.  Yes, it was an extremely long and painful recovery, but after 14 years of seeming unbalanced and wearing a prosthesis was very much worth it.
Recently I have been experiencing pain and symptoms that are not explained yet, and am trying to make sense of it all and see how they are connected.  In May of 2010 the intestinal flu bug got me and I had violent vomiting.  I thought it must be more than the flu because the abdominal pain was so intense and extending up under my ribcage on the right side.  I even went to the Dr. and he placated me with 'It's just the flu'.  I have not been the same since.  Have visited my chiropractor regularly, massage therapy etc. This abdominal pain, mostly in the lower right quadrant has been with me in varying degrees ever since that episode.  A colonoscopy and endoscopy showed nothing wrong there.  Other symptoms have been occasional fecal incontinence in the night, sciatica to the point that I had to use a walker for a while and it left my right foot and outside of right leg numb, extreme pain in lower back, discomfort wearing anything around my middle, (I spend most of my days in a muu-muu), occasional bloating.  A CT of the abdomen showed nothing and an MRI of the back showed some degenerative disease and a slightly bulging disc. I started physical therapy for those issues 3 weeks ago.
Part of this pain has been attibuted to my Fibromyalgia which makes everything worse. 16 years of it and had to quit working because of it.
This is a wierd laundry list of symptoms.  My theory is that with the violent vomiting some part of that Tram tore or pulled loose.  Would this be at all possible after 10 years?  I mentioned this to my Primary Care and he just looked at me like I was crazy and shook his head.  When I asked about the possibility of adhesions he said that was possible, but there was nothing he could do about that.  Am I really crazy?
Did they use strattice to support your lower regions once they removed the stomach muscles?

Have you been checked for hernia?

I agree, something tore.

I'm not a Dr but I know of so very many problems with tram flap reconstructions. You should really do a search on MedHelp just to see how many are there.

Best wishes.
Another thought... could be that the muscle tunnelled up has twisted.
A related discussion, Tram flap 1993 was started.