Breast Cancer Community
Urgent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Urgent

I had sex with my Boyfriend a week ago almost 2 weeks. We were protected and everything so, i was getting ready to go in the shower and i did a breast exzamination on myself and when i squeezed my left breast i leaked clear liquid. What does that mean?
1 Comment
It means that you have some breast discharge which isn't something to be concerned about most of the time. Breast discharge can be almost any color or consistency and often occurs after some type of stimulation to the breast and/or nipple area. Having sex wouldn't really have anything to do with it except for the stimulation factor and while using protection is a WONDERFUL idea, it wouldn't have a connection to the discharge. You don't mention your age but I suppose you are fairly young. If the discharge continues or should become bloody then you might see your Dr. for a breast examination and evaluation of your symptoms. Otherwise don't squeeze the breast or nipple area to ck. for more discharge because this will most likely produce more ... a signal is sent to the brain when the area is squeezed and some discharge is produced.  Regards ...